Thursday, March 1, 2012

fuck facebook

I feel like because i dont have a facebook, i am non existant to people anymore. Why do i have to feed into this social networking bullshit to feel a connection with people that are my "friends"?? What because you cant just post on my wall youre not gonna acknowledge me in real life? I dont give a shit what people eat, what people are sad about, take your problems and deal with them, dont post them for the world to see. Jesus, people need to step outside of technology and realize what life really has to offer. Write things down on paper, pick up a book and read, get out of the house and feel some damn sunshine on your face. That vitamin D is really good for you! Its sad that because I dont have a facebook, its impossible for me to keep up with people..

No comments:

Post a Comment