Friday, April 13, 2012
I can do it :D
This blog has really helped me be more confident in my writing. I have an English class this quarter, and it requires a lot of writing. We had a quiz in class the other day, and we had to write a short essay about a short story we read. The following class period, she chose mine to read aloud to the whole class. I was a bit embarrassed, but no one knew it was mine. Needless to say, I got a check plus and nailed the writing assignment. I never thought I could do this well in school. Why did it take so long for me to have the confidence that I can do it? I would be done by now if I had realized this a whole ago. But I'm just thankful I have realized I can do this, I can do good in school, I can be a smart, educated woman! Thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way, and encouraged me to keep going! I love you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment